What does the Village Hall offer?
- The Village Hall has the capacity for approximately 110 standing (or dancing) adults. Capacity is reduced to approximately 60 if seated.
- The hall is licensed for public entertainment, theatre, receptions etc.
- It has a fully licensed bar. For some reason we get a lot of questions as to what this means. It is quite simply a staffed, licensed bar selling the usual range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. This is supplied as part of the hire cost (when requested).
- A fitted kitchen – complete with oven, hob, fridge, microwave, water heater, kettles, preparation area. Unfortunately, we cannot supply plates or cutlery at this time. We therefore recommend the use of paper disposables (paper is better than plastic – much kinder to the environment).
- Over 12 tables which can be adjusted for adult or child use.
- Approximately 50 chairs are available for use.
- A large elevated stage that will support a band with around 7 pieces.
- Stage lighting and even a funky disco ball !
- A sound system with ipod/iphone/laptop input and microphone facility. Please note that this equipment is locked in a secure location but is available on request.
- An additional fridge freezer for storing foods.
- Solid wood floor.
- Ladies and Gents toilets.
- Central heating.
What can it be used for?
The uses of the Village Hall are many. Some of the events its been used for in the past include :
- Weddings & Receptions
- Drama & Performing Arts
- Youth Groups
- Conferences & Meetings
- Ceilidhs & Parties
- Music & Gigs
- Training venue
- Launch events
- Coffee mornings
- Film screenings
- Community user groups
The list goes on and on.
What does it cost?
- General Use – From £10 per Hour
- Childrens Parties - From £30 for 3 hours, plus Bar options
- Adult Parties – From £150 - 18.00 to Midnight (Bar option till 1am)
How do I book the Village Hall?
The process is very simple and involves dealing with our very friendly and efficient booking secretary. To book, simply click on our booking form link below. Print both forms, complete and return to the address at the foot of the booking form.
We are unable to take booking for teenage parties at this time. We can’t apologise enough if this causes any inconvenience. Unfortunately, experience tells us the Village Hall isn’t an ideal venue for such events.
If you have any questions please feel free to drop us a line. All our details are on our contacts page.